Veille technologique du 13 septembre au 20 septembre
- Les sites pour enfants et ados installent 30% de “tracking devices” (cookies & Cie) de plus que les autres (via @manhack) – The Journal examined 50 sites popular with U.S. teens and children to see what tracking tools they installed on a test computer. As a group, the sites placed 4,123 “cookies,” “beacons” and other pieces of tracking technology. That is 30% more than were found in an analysis of the 50 most popular U.S. sites overall, which are generally aimed at adults.
- The Way I Work: Michael Arrington of TechCrunch – (…) Negotiating with companies over how news breaks is a big part of what we do. I don’t think traditional journalists would do this or admit to it, but a source might say, “Yeah, we just got bought, but can you please not write about it for a week, because it might kill the deal?” Unless I know lots of other journalists are sniffing around, I generally defer to the entrepreneur. We probably lose half of those stories, but it’s the right thing to do. It builds trust. People aren’t going to tell you things if they don’t trust you. (…)
- Facebook: We Are Not Building a Phone – Rumors surfaced earlier today that Facebook was building a mobile device based on Google’s Android OS. According to an official representative, however, the company is not, in fact, developing a device.
- Magazine Publishers Finding Early Success With iPad Editions – The print media’s transition to the digital world has been rocky, but some publishers now have higher hopes thanks to the iPad
- Google invite les Belges à visiter son Datacenter de Saint-Ghislain (via @kooolman) – Notre Datacenter de Saint-Ghislain est désormais opérationnel, une grande nouvelle que nous vous invitons à célébrer avec nous ce samedi 2 octobre !
- Ustream and Zac Brown Band Team Up For First Multiview Concert Stream – It will be interesting to see how Ustream’s service compares to the YouTube/Vevo pairing, and it will also be interesting to see if these multi-camera livestream events become standard parts of the music industry.
- 2010 is the year of participatory platforms – O’Reilly Radar – 2010 is the year of participatory platforms http://oreil.ly/clX0Ch via @radar
- 4chan DDoS Takes Down MPAA and Anti-Piracy Websites | TorrentFreak – 4chan DDoS Takes Down MPAA and Anti-Piracy Websites http://bit.ly/bWBIPX
- The FT Has Bought A New Video Studio | paidContent – Le Financial Times se paye un studio de production vidéos dans son QG de Londres http://bit.ly/arQB0a #journalisme
- Loaded founder James Brown on his new digital venture | Media | The Guardian – Sabotage Times : 150 writers who only get paid if their work is picked up by other sites : http://bit.ly/bY2pNh via @themediaisdying
Ce contenu a été publié dans Carnet de Bord
, avec comme mot(s)-clé(s) blog
, RTBF Labs
. Vous pouvez le mettre en favoris avec ce permalien